George Tenet stepped up for team Bush and took the blame for publicizing the false information linking Iraq with a purported purchase of Uranium in Niger.
Before announcing that he plans to step down as Director of the CIA, Tenet plans to accept the blame for:
- The 2003 Mets
- The American Idol voting process
- Martha Stewart
- New Coke
- Lawrence v. Texas
- Blair Hornstein
- The Hulk’s Willy
- Liz Phair’s new album
- The Guido-Metrosexual connection
- Dave Winer and Mark Pilgrim
- New cars that all look alike
- Worst. Episode. Ever.
- the smoking ban
- …and the PATRIOT Act, the failure to find Osama or Saddam, the qWagmire in Iraq, falling presidential approval ratings, and the economy.
If there is anything else Tenet is likely to take the blame for, add a comment.
Atrios and associates are doing a great job following the real story,